Small Group Personal Training is large enough to be fun, but small enough to keep the quality of attention like private one-on-one personal training.
Small Group Personal Training is not only affordable than one-on-one training, but the friendly competitiveness of the group dynamics makes fitness and fat loss success obtainable faster.
Unlike one-on-one personal training where accountability is just between yourself and your personal trainer, Small Group Personal Training adds extra friends to be accountable for each other. You are more likely to stick with the program because your friends in your group want you to succeed as much as you want them to succeed.
- When are the sessions? 3 Days per week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- What time and how long are the session? As a group we will choose a time that works for everyone.
- What is the focus or goal of Coach Ryan’s Small Group Personal Training? Coach Ryan is a holistic health coach and he created this program to help clients increase balanced health, functional strength, optimizing hormones, and reduce stress. *Disclaimer: Side affects are fat loss, feeling good, and better sleep.
- How many people will be in the group? Coach Ryan will only be accepting 6 clients in this group, so don’t think too long about it or you’ll miss out.
- Will we get nutritional help? You and your group will get Coach Ryan’s “Food Rules” nutritional plan that works better than following a boring diet.
- What will I and my group be doing?
- Movement Monday: Focusing on mobility, natural movements, flexibility, while applying intensity to give an awesome workout.
- Weightlifting Wednesday: Incorporating weights to build strength, muscle tone and increase fat burning hormones.
- Fortitude Friday: Focusing on physical and mental conditioning. Friday will be a workout incorporating weights, body weight, and challenging team circuits.
- Every workout day will start with dynamic warm ups and end with belly toning core routines.
So when do I start?
If you want to join this program contact me immediately to reserve your spot. I only have one time slot available and only accepting 6 clients.
Where will this Group Training be held?
Ironcity Gym Hardcore
How much will the Small Group Personal Training cost?
This one hour group session will only cost $30 per session per individual. There are no other fees. This is an all exclusive rate which includes your nutrition program, body assessment, and accountability.